Monday, November 9, 2009

One of Those Days...

Today was one of those days that has left me feeling deflated. I am exhausted. I've laughed. I've cried. I've whispered. I've screamed. What I haven't done is bathed.

Today was a day where I let my emotions get the best of me. Sawyer screamed pretty much all day. He forced me to use our jog stroller, hence that being the only way he would stop screaming. "Helpless" doesn't begin to describe the frustration of not being able to quiet and calm your child. I walked. I bounced. I sang. I hummed. I danced. To no avail.

So, I cried. I caved to the frustration. 14 hours is a lot of crying for one day. Thank goodness his dad got home. I've got a glass of merlot and a hot shower in my future. Tomorrow will be better. I just know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment